Hello F.cuz fans!
As I’m about to leave my laptop to watch: “Dynamo: Magician Impossible”
I’ll leave this to you and edit later!!! ^^
Mianhae~ I’m a magic fanatic and I HAD to watch the premiere!!! ^^”
So! F.cuz time! Let’s do a timeline like the last one »
- Intro matching the original song (seen in 2nd/3rd teaser)
- Kan’s verse *kakoii* ^^ (as seen in 3rd teaser)
- Hello? Are you Yejun? O.o *he looks different! the hairstyle maybe?*
His Japanese sounds pretty good… but what was his end line?
”Time to say goodbye” maybe? A liittle rushed ne? >.<
- Lee-U!!! You’re looking so retro with that hairstyle~ ^^
The Japanese skills seem good all round for F.cuz!!!
Chorus not as dynamic as I thought the original was though… 8<
- Harmonies and adlibs seem changed and adapted o.o *well done too*
- Dance (as expected) looks like their performance of the Korean version a little while back! I know… most of the moves are standard ne >.<
- Fashion looks so stylish~!!! Everyone is in a shirt and tie for walking scenes but their individual styles are shown with their jackets.
- Jinon oppa~ wae Korean rap? TT^TT Oh! finish it in Japanese? O.O *NICE*
- Kan handles the syllable count change well~ ^^
- They really seem to sing with feeling *♥♥♥♥*
- OMG my heart nearly jumped out of my chest when I heard the vocal panning here! O.O I was wearing headphones for best sound… sounded so close!!! *super scary* >.<
- Thank you Yejun for pointing “down” for us! XD
- After mostly posing shots of the members, eveyone really broke out! XD And we finish up with F.cuz in sunglasses and reverse shot of the opening.
So~ that’s pretty much my summary! I think F.cuz did really well ^^
The song wasn’t as dynamic as before, but I do like the new style on it!
IMO the retro MV was genius! It really suited F.cuz and this song~!!!
[Never Let You Go MV] » What did you guys think of it?